3.6 MEMPC Specialist Sub-Committees
The MEMPC Committee has four specialist sub-committees currently undertaking specific work.
- Municipal Fire Management Planning Committee (MFMPC).
- Responsible for development and review of the Municipal Fire Management Plan (MFMP).
- Cross Council Relief and Recovery Sub-committee.
- Responsible for the development of Relief and Recovery Plans that address:
- Roles and responsibilities of three councils.
- Planning and preparedness.
- Activation processes.
- Support arrangements.
- Events Sub-Committee.
- Responsible for reviewing the CFA/DEPI Event Management and Wildfire Trial Guidelines.
- Overseeing broader emergency management for events.
- Community Emergency Risk Assessment (CERA) Working Group
- Responsible for the development and review of the CERA.
3.5 Municipal Emergency Management Planning Committee
3.7 Emergency Management Group (EMG)